Many a National Parks in India are famous the world over for its unparalleled flora and fauna. Be it the rare Blue Poppy, the elusive Snow Leopard or the Great Indian Bustard, you have a good chance to spot them in Sanctuaries and National Parks of India. Heaven for wildlife enthusiasts and a delight for photographers.
– Great HImalayan National Park and Pin Valley National Park, Himachal Pradesh
– Gir Forest, Gujarat
– Desert National Park, Ranthambore and Sariska National Park, Rajasthan
– Keoladeo Ghana National Park, Rajasthan
– Kanchenjunga National Park,Sikkim
– Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand
– Bandhavgarh/ Kanha/ Pench National Park, Madhya Pradesh
– Bandipur and Nagarhole Wildlife Safari, Karnataka
– Periyar National Park, Kerala
– Kaziranga National Park, Assam
– Sundarbans National Park
and many more National Parks, Reserves and Sanctuaries.